Job Title: Assistant Account Manager
Location: Stirling, Scotland
Target: Telephone based Account Assistant. (4 Roles Available)
Rewards: £20K Basic Salary D.O.E, plus Commission & Bonuses OTE £25 - 28K plus Benefits
Working Hours: We offer flexible working patterns between 9am–6pm Monday to Friday and 9am–6pm at weekends. (Working 2 in 4 Weekends with weekday time off in lieu.)
Timeline: Immediate Interviews and Start Date
Stan Collins & Co Limited:
Stan Collins as part of the Skipton Building Society, has the enviable reputation of being Scotland’s leading new homes specialist. Through our range of individual brands we specialise in facilitating the sales of new homes working with housebuilders, lenders and a nationwide network of estate agents. We offer a broad range of Mortgage Services together with Part Exchange, and Assisted Move. We work with most of the UK’s top 20 housebuilders.
S C & C:
As Scotland’s leading new homes specialist. Our experience and expertise has helped several thousand customers realise the dream of owning a home. Due to market growth and business expansion, we are now looking for an additional exceptional individual to be a part of our Account Management team based in our busy Stirling office.
The Account Management Team is an integral part of our organisation; working to high expectations and managing the customer’s first impressions you will find no two days are the same.
As an Assistant Account Manager you are responsible for making and receiving calls to customers referred to us by our national housebuilding clients, assisting them in understanding their mortgage requirements with the ultimate intention of arranging an appointment with a specialist Mortgage Adviser.
This role will often involve problem solving against lender criteria and finding a solution to help your customer buy that dream home.
Assistant Account Manager responsibilities:
- You will possess a proven track record in the sales and customer service industry and have the determination to meet and exceed any target set
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, be highly motivated, a quick thinker, and be able to accurately assess financial information under pressure
- The ability to work towards your own targets in addition to contributing fully to the wider team
- A background in financial service would be advantageous but not essential.
Required Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding Communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format.
- Experience of Financial Services would be highly advantageous.
- Highly competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook, and able to quickly adapt to new software packages and online processes.
- Permanent Full Time Role.
- Extensive training coupled with an ongoing support and development program.
- 20 Days Paid Holiday, (Plus Bank Holidays or Time off in lieu)
- Get your Birthday off each year. (Once Probation Completed)
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression, in an expanding and market leading business.
- Perkbox Group discounts and employee benefits Scheme, including free personal Mobile Phone Insurance Cover.
- Contributory workplace pension. (T&C’S Apply)
- Generous Staff referral bonus scheme
If you believe that you have what it takes, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package including monthly commission and bonuses, comprehensive training and development, a modern office environment and genuine career progression opportunities.
If this role sounds of interest please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now or call Ben Berry – Talent Acquisition Consultant at The New Homes Group on 01206 984812